Note: You may only vote in this poll if you were invited.
Please cast your vote before December 31, 1969.
This is an "instant runoff" poll, allowing voters to
conveniently find a strongly supported winner from among many candidates,
with minimal worries about "wasting" votes on weak candidates or
"splitting" votes between similar candidates.
how it works:
- Each ballot is counted toward its highest-ranked remaining candidate.
- Does a candidate have a majority of counted votes?
No: The last-place candidate is eliminated; go to step 1.
Yes: The majority winner wins the election.
- Your lower choices won't hurt the chances of your higher choices.
- Please don't give two or more candidates the same rank.
- Only the order of your ranked candidates matters, and not the actual numbers.
- If you don't rank a candidate, it means you'd rather not have your vote
count than have it count toward that candidate.